“At Millstone we don’t just build houses, we build homes. We offer our clients a true partnership, with a level of trust, reliability and quality that exceeds their expectations.”
WHY CHOOSE MILLSTONE?
Exceptional, high-quality homes are not built by accident. They result from professional planning, attention to detail and expertise at every stage of construction. Throughout the Ozarks, Millstone Custom Homes has earned a reputation for building exceptional homes. Every home we build is crafted with passion and professionalism. With more than two decades of design-build experience, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to build your ultimate dream home.
You will experience the Millstone difference when you walk into one of our custom homes and look around. No two Millstone homes are alike. Each home we build is designed with all your preferences in mind.
Building is in Sam’s DNA
As a second-generation builder, Sam Clifton has dedicated most of his life to learning his trade. As a boy, Sam worked for his father’s construction company. From pouring cement foundations to installing drywall, Sam learned every aspect of the building process. To further pursue his passion for building, Sam also earned a Construction Management degree from Missouri State University. While completing his formal education, Sam continued to learn on the job, building houses with his father.
Our years of experience have afforded us the benefits of developing valuable working relationships with the most skilled professionals of our area. Each craftsman we choose respects our standard of excellence and attention to timeliness. We have confidence that when a homeowner, builder and artisan work in partnership, the rewards are immeasurable.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Member of Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield (HBA)
- Awarded HBA “Builder Member of the Year”
- Board Member of Springfield HBA
- Vice-Chairman of HBA Green Committee, awarded Certified Green Professional designation from the National Association of Home Builders
- 2012 Design Excellence Award Winner by Residential Design + Build Magazine for Custom Home Development; Development included custom homes and infrastructure (streets, sewer, utilities, and landscaping).
- Multiple Awards for 417 Magazine “Home of the Year”
- Missouri State University Foundation Member
- Awarded “40 Under 40” by the Springfield Business Journal
- Board Member of The CoxHealth Foundation
- Multiple Winner of 417 Magazine “Featured Home”
- Awarded 417 Magazine “Yard of the Year”
- Nixa Public Building Corporation Board Member
- Christian County Permitting Board Member
- Annual participant of the HBA Home Show – Springfield & Branson
- Annual participant of the HBA Parade Show
- Bachelor of Science from MSU, in Construction Management
- Residential and Commercial Construction Expertise
- Selected by ABC television’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as Lead Builder for two episodes, one in 2009 and the other in 2011.