As you go through this Daylight Savings weekend, think about what you would do if you could go back just one hour. This is the one time of year that you can “technically” go back in time. What are you going to do with that extra hour? Here are our top 7 suggestions:
- Spend a little extra time with your family
- Check your smoke alarm battery and expiration date
- Watch an extra hour of football
- Change your home air filters
- Give your kids an extra hour to clean their rooms, they will love you for that.
- Clean the gutters
- Or our favorite, get that extra hour of sleep that you have needed since the time went forward on March 13th. 🙂
Let us know what you plan to do with your extra hour by leaving a comment on Facebook and don’t forget to set your clocks back!